I have spent the past two months learning everything I can about real-estate and have been loving it! It is my addiction and BP is my dealer. I have also been looking in the Phoenix area for properties that meet the 1-2% rule to buy and hold. I need a Realtor familiar with investment properties in the Phoenix area to help me find multi-family units that meet the 1-2% rule. Perhaps I will need to move to other markets. I am also hoping that BP will help me find and develop relationships with other like-minded individuals with whom I can grow. I do this all in hopes that one day I will achieve my goal of being interviewed by the Dorkin himself on THE BP podcast!
In the meantime here are 9 tips to help you grow your business using BP:
1. New to BP? http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere
2. Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide - A fantastic free book that walks through many of the key topics of real estate investing.
3. Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 100 past ones to catch up on.
4. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades" Even though I am.
5. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan. http://www.biggerpockets.com/files
6. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.
7. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!
8. Spend some time every day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
9. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
welcome to the site.
I'll keep an eye out for you on that podcast.
Welcome to BP.
You have come to the right place. You will learn a lot at this platform. Buy and Hold in Phoenix Arizona at 1 or 2% is definitely possible.
Welcome to BP @Mark Stoker
1-2% on MF is not too hard to find in Phoenix but tough to find SFR. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I am here in Phoenix.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing