• Involved In Real Estate
  • North Myrtle Beach, SC
Votes |
Newbie in North Myrtle Beach, SC

Ken Jones
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • North Myrtle Beach, SC
Posted Mar 7 2015, 10:06

Hello Bigger Pockets! Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I have been interested in real estate investing for many, many years. I did a fix and flip shortly before the housing market collapsed and was lucky to do fairly well with that project. But ultimately got cold feet seeing how things were going and took an extended break to pursue other interests. Since then I have taken advantage of early retirement from my fire department career and relocated from PA to SC.

My interest in real estate investing has never really left me and now that I have finally gotten settled in after getting my house built, I am looking to get back to investing and building a "business" that can provide some financial freedom. I recently got licensed as a real estate agent which I believe will be beneficial not only from the standpoint of the income it can provide but also networking, learning the market, and so on.

So far I have been spending a lot of time mainly listening to the podcasts here but I look forward to getting into the forums and the other areas of Bigger Pockets to learn what I can and eventually being another resource for anyone that I can help out.

Have a great day!

Ken Jones

Loading replies...