New in SC

5 Replies

Hi, my name is Frankie and I am new to the Bigger Pockets community and Real Estate Industry. I currently reside in Greenville Sc and looking forward to getting my feet wet in the industry. I am interested in wholesaling and investing in rental properties. I am here to network and learn as much as I can so I can start taking action in controlling my own destiny and becoming financially freed. 

Welcome to BP.  Always great to see others from SC on here.  From what I know of it, the upstate is full of opportunities.   BP is a great place to network and learn.  Let me know if I can be of assistance. Best of luck.

Welcome to BP @Frankie Bennett !

Take advantage of all of the *free* resources here on BP.

Do you have someone in your inner circle or family that is may be a landlord or RE broker?

These are the people you want to ask lots of questions of. Build a team of "cheerleaders" that believe in your goals and want to see you succeed. Distance yourself from those that do not contribute to your success.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you