Hello from Northern CA, New Investor in Ft. Worth TX expanding beyond

2 Replies

Hi, This seems like a great community! I will have to sit for hours and catch up. 

I am a new investor from CA. My husband and I own 2 single family homes in Ft. Worth TX, we managed to buy them 2 years ago before the prices went bonkers. We currently don't see the ROI we'd like, the market is too hot, houses are flying off the market within a day in the areas we are looking at.

We would like to keep investing but have been stalled and looked at other areas, such as NNN and MHP. The NNN market we decided is too risky and ROI not to our liking so we are off that so now we are left with MHP or Multi Family on the West Coast (CA, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Idaho & Utah).

Would appreciate advice regarding identifying City/Metro areas in these states for each ad referrals to realtors who work in the field. 

HELLO,

I WOULD AGREE THE MARKET IS WAY HOT RIGHT NOW. I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO, CA AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SEEKING A NEW HOME TO LIVE IN AND THINGS ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE. THIS IS GOOD FOR MY ONE PROPERTY I OWN BUT NOT FOR BUYING A NEW ONE THAT I MAY WANT TO RENT LATER.

WELCOME TO BP.

STEPHANIE GARCIA

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you