Votes
Jordan Johnson
  • Pearland, TX
Votes |
Newbie From Houston Texas

Jordan Johnson
  • Pearland, TX
Posted Jun 21 2015, 20:30

Hello everyone, my name is Jordan, I'm 28 years old and I live in Pearland Texas. I've been wanting to get in to renting and flipping houses for years now, recently I've decided there's no better time than now to start. I've been trying to learn everything I can by listening to the Bigger Pockets pod casts and webinars, and have been looking through the forums. I'm trying to get to a place where I can purchase my first rental property. I currently have little to no cash to put down as a down payment and I'm worried that will slow me down. I've found a couple properties in the area that the cost looks affordable but I haven't done any analysis numbers on them or talked to an agent about them. 

I'm sure I'll have a couple million questions to ask, so thank you everyone in advance. 

The first couple of questions I have of questions I have are, 

1. I know it's possible to get a loan with 0 down, but would it be a good idea to for my first rental property?

2. My fiancé and I are currently renting an apartment and have been wanting to get a house for ourselves. We both have great credit but would we be able to get two mortgages with in about a year of each other?

Again thank you everyone for any future help, I eagerly look forward to learning everything I can about my future business venture. 

Loading replies...