Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Hanna Jarjoura
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Just getting started, taking action, and confused.

Hanna Jarjoura
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jun 22 2015, 12:58

Hello everyone, my names Hanna. im just getting started learning real estate, i have watched 2 webinars so far from biggerpockets and also read a little bit through the forums. A few months back i had tried getting into real estate wholesaling and after a couple weeks gave up. Im 21 years old, live in a apartment by myself, work as a server at a nice little place. I have also been selling cars for my father(he owns a shop) and made my first investment into a mustang to flip. I thought about real estate again one day and came upon the biggerpockets page(very happy about this) the community seems awesome, i love brandons webinars, cool guy. And all of it is free! Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to introduce myself and let you know what i thought so far. I do have a question though, does this look like it could have potential? https://www.auction.com/texas/residential-auction-...

Are auctions a good way to get a good deal? Looking to go the route of a multi family and rent out. Tips, advice, criticism anything is appreciated.

Loading replies...