A new but very motivated member.

10 Replies

I'm from southeast Texas I am 22 years old and I am very intrigued by this business.

I am buying books and reading forums, but I would love the advice of people with experience.

Hey @Philip S.  thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Beaumont" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Welcome @Philip S. I'm also from the Golden Triamgle best of luck in flipping. This is a great place to learn lots of information about real estate. Beaumont I have heard has a hot market despite the northward trend to Lumberton. 

I currently invest in. SFH and I just started looking in Beaumont between Calder and Delware and a few other areas let me know if you finds something and want to wholesale it.

Jane

Glad to have you here @Philip S. You are in the good company and you are in the right place to learn all about REI! All you need to do is read the blogs or post a question and the responses will be educating and gratifying. See you around the site!

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey @Philip S. thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Beaumont" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

I started at #1 I try to listen to at least two a day. I also replaced all my love for music with your podcast

Originally posted by @Jane Istre :

Welcome @Philip S. I'm also from the Golden Triamgle best of luck in flipping. This is a great place to learn lots of information about real estate. Beaumont I have heard has a hot market despite the northward trend to Lumberton. 

I currently invest in. SFH and I just started looking in Beaumont between Calder and Delware and a few other areas let me know if you finds something and want to wholesale it. 

Jane

Thanks for the advise. I am originally from muricville texas. like I said I am very new to all this but I am pouring my heart and soul into research. i will learn it one way are another. i dont want to jump in blind

"Thanks for the advise. I am originally from muricville texas. like I said I am very new to all this but I am pouring my heart and soul into research. i will learn it one way are another. i dont want to jump in blind"

You are wise beyond your years grasshopper.

Tyrone

Originally posted by @Tyrone Green:
"Thanks for the advise. I am originally from muricville texas. like I said I am very new to all this but I am pouring my heart and soul into research. i will learn it one way are another. i dont want to jump in blind"

You are wise beyond your years grasshopper.

Tyrone

Thank you all I want is to be successful in life.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you