New member from Hawaii

5 Replies

Aloha Kanani. Welcome to BP and the greater Hawaii investing community. I invest full time, mostly on Oahu and focusing almost exclusively on flips right now with projects from Ewa to Hawaii Kai. What is it you want to get out of investing and what types of investing are you looking to do?

Mike

@Kanani Youart

Hey Kanani welcome to Bigger Pockets! I'm new to the site as well, and I've already found all sorts of useful information.

I'm not too familiar with real estate in Hawaii but I imagine it is full of potential simply because of the extremely high demand for property and land there.

I think you will do great, best of luck to your future!

Aloha Kanani!

I add my welcome as well. As you can see there is a wealth of knowledge that is here, all at your fingertips!  

I recommend you also listen to the podcasts - they are wonderful and insightful.

I also recommend you don't hesitate to accept the Aloha extended by Michael Borger above . . . he's on O'ahu, not far from you as you can see, and he's doing deals!

Warmest regards,

Nicholas, CCIM

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you