• Financial Analyst
  • Davenport, IA
Votes |
Newbie from Davenport, Iowa

Mary Anne Chew
  • Financial Analyst
  • Davenport, IA
Posted Aug 15 2015, 10:22

Hi everyone! I am a financial analyst by day and an MBA student by night (graduating in December! Yay!). I am new to real estate investing. I am interested in wholesale, fix & flip, rentals, multi-family, buy & hold and vacation rentals (still trying to decide which type of investment works best for me). My goal is to make real estate investing my main source of income in the next 10-15 years. I found this site through the podcast which was introduced to me during a meetup organized by @Country Musick a little bit over a month ago. Thanks Country, this is a great site!! 

I would like to move to somewhere warmer within the next year. Currently considering Raleigh, North Carolina and possibly invest in vacation rentals in the Wilmington/Kure Beach area? I am not ruling anything out just yet, still keeping my options open. I am open to any suggestions/recommendation!

In the meantime, I would love to be involved in wholesale or flip either directly or just shadowing someone with experience. 

One fun fact about me: I am multilingual, I speak 3 Chinese dialects (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien), Malay, Intermediate Spanish.

-Mary Anne :)

Loading replies...