Georgia Investor

8 Replies

Hi,

I've been a real estate investor for 45 years, and specialize in apartments and other smaller commercial properties, including office, warehouse, retail, motel, and mobile home park investments.

I also am a real estate broker, and help others buy and sell similar properties. I've concentrated on creative formulas, which include financing, exchanging, and other methods of solving real estate issues. I'm a CCIM and a member of the Society of Exchange Counselors.

Emie,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure many local members will be very interested in hearing your thoughts and experience in investing in the Atlanta market.

Hi @Ernie Eden

Small World! Welcome to BP! We have a very strong community of Atlanta investors and Real Estate Professionals. It's great to have someone of your experience join BP. I have a feeling we have a few common connections. 

Here are some new Member Tips

Tip # 1: How to Use @Mentions on BiggerPockets

Tip # 2: Setting up Keyword Alerts

Tip # 3: 25 Tips for Real Estate Success

Tip # 4: Check out the Start Here page

Tip # 5: Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide

Tip # 6: Listen to BiggerPockets PodCastDon't know which one to listen first..listen to BiggerPockets Podcast 108: Building a 350 million Real Estate empire using the 10X rule with Grant Cardone

Tip #7: Votes

Tip #8: Meet BiggerPockets Members

Tip#9: BP Webinars

Good Luck!

Originally posted by @Ernie Eden :

Hi,

I've been a real estate investor for 45 years, and specialize in apartments and other smaller commercial properties, including office, warehouse, retail, motel, and mobile home park investments.

I also am a real estate broker, and help others buy and sell similar properties. I've concentrated on creative formulas, which include financing, exchanging, and other methods of solving real estate issues. I'm a CCIM and a member of the Society of Exchange Counselors.

Hi Ernie, Sounds like you have invested in lots of different kinds of property types- Have you ever invested in skilled care nursing ,assisted living, or corporate housing? these are the three areas that we are doing very well in here in Georgia. I wondered if you had any experiences.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you