Wholesaler

23 Replies

Hi everyone! I am a real estate investor. I am currently focusing in finding wholesale deals and assigning the contract to investor buyers.  I am looking to connect  with other real estate investors and build a,strong relationship with  them.  I also would like to learn more about real estate investing.

Thank you Steven
Originally posted by @Jack Butala :

@Lalaine Daniel , welcome to BP. You are taking a great initial step to educating yourself about real estate and working toward implementing what could be a life-long income strategy. I wish you the best of luck.

Yes, I actually do Chris. What specific properties are you looking for? I have 2 right now that are rental properties, both have tenants already in place. Please give me your email add so I can send you the details if you'd like.
Originally posted by @Account Closed :

@Lalaine Daniel I invest in Richmond. You can add me to your buyer list. Have anything available now?

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

@Lalaine Daniel I invest in Richmond. You can add me to your buyer list. Have anything available now?

Chris S.. I have 3 properties properties available right now. What's your email add, I can send you the details. Thanks!

Originally posted by @Alex Harris :

Add me to your buyer list also. I'm interested in your properties, especially if they are in RVA.

@Alex Harris  please PM me your contact info to add you to my buyers list. Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you