Looking for Real Estate Mentor in Chicago

3 Replies

Hi,

I am new to real estate investing and willing to pay the price for mentor. i would really appreciate if you can mentor me for making real estate deals. 

Thanks,

neel

Do you think the good mentors are trolling message boards hoping to find people willing to pay them for advice? Or just the people whose only business is teaching, not investing? 

You want to find investors to mentor you, get out and find INVESTORS, real time, in person, face to face. That is my take. that is what I did. 

The best way to find a mentor is to bring money to the table. Put money into one of their deal so they can make money as well. Pay into a deal and you will find a good mentor. How will you know if you found a good mentor? Easy they made money for you and if they don't make money for you as well as themselves then you probably did not find a good mentor. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you