New member to New Hampshire

7 Replies

Hello, my name is Michael Sargent, I am from the Concord NH area. I have owned and operated Northeast Landscaping LLC for 30 years.

I earned my real estate license 18 months ago. I've had mild success selling, still leaning. I want to learn about flipping houses and how to get more leads for buying and selling. I would also like to learn the commercial side as well.

Welcome to the site, BP has a tremendous amount of information to help you

I'm a local investor in the New Hampshire

and would be more then happy to help you out with any questions you have

we have network meeting at Nashua on the 4rd tuesday of the month and it great place to meet with others real estate investor and we have numbers of deals done after people meet in our group, you can find more here

Look forward to seeing you around! PM me if I can help

Wish you all the best!

Gal 

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Michael Sargent !  I'm a real estate agent in NH, who focuses on investors buying/selling fix & flips or small multifamily properties.  

If you're interested in learning more about flipping houses, I'd recommend checking out The Ultimate Step by Step Guide to Flipping Houses.  Or if you're more serious, you could purchase The Book on Flipping Houses by J Scott.  There's a lot of free information on this site about flipping and commercial properties, and I encourage you to check out all of the podcasts BiggerPockets has and find some you think would be post relevant.  

Best of luck to you!

Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  Its a great site to learn and network with others.

check the Learn tab for podcasts and blogs, check the Network tab to find local members.

I am "down the street" in MA where the state loves tenants. lol

@Michael Sargent Welcome.

"I want to learn about flipping houses and how to get more leads for buying and selling. I would also like to learn the commercial side as well."

and in your spare time, I suppose?;-)

Hello and welcome to the community. I am in the Orlando area but always looking to network with other people in the 'flipping' community. The market is hot down here and we are always looking for private money lenders or investors looking for inventory that would be interested in capitalizing on the opportunities in the Florida market. Good luck to everyone!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you