New Wholesaler in Massachusetts!

8 Replies

Yay Katey, you made it! Welcome to BP. Peruse it, use it, love it...it's a great community of REI. Much of my education was received from members here and podcasts from here.

I'll see you at some REIA meetings soon, I assume. Black Diamond will be in Waltham in September and Worcester again in October.

@Katey Tata

Welcome.

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com

Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses, The Book on Estimating ReHab Costs http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Couple good reads 

Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

Good Luck

Paul 

Originally posted by @Tim Wilkinson :

Yay Katey, you made it! Welcome to BP. Peruse it, use it, love it...it's a great community of REI. Much of my education was received from members here and podcasts from here.

I'll see you at some REIA meetings soon, I assume. Black Diamond will be in Waltham in September and Worcester again in October.

Tim, thanks for the recommendation!!  I'm psyched!!!! Looking forward to meeting you at the Black Diamond in Worcester.  See you soon.

Katey

978-751-8740   

Hi Katey, Welcome to BP. Be sure to take advantage of as many of the webinars, podcasts, and educational materials you can absorb here. Always something new readily available. I myself am mainly interested in SFR deals in the better areas of Worcester and towns south and west of the city.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here