• Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Getting Started in Seattle!

Casey DeCaire
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 28 2015, 11:30

Hello Seattle folks and BP community! I've posted an introduction previously, but I thought I would post again not that I'm ready to take action... extremely ready to take action! I'm at that point in my research where you just feel like you need to do something.

But, I'm 26 and new to the city, hustling as much as I can, and already struggling with higher living costs than I'm used to having coming from Michigan. I'm trying to take the first step out of this continual cycle of asap... I can only aimlessly drive for dollars for so long. So, I've set up a business plan on a crowdfunding website:

http://www.gofundme.com/6w2qfaa9

One thing that's been great about this time of research and talking to other investors on how to get started, going to a local Meet-Up,  I think I've found my niche! I used to tell people that I was getting started in real estate investing...  but what am I actually doing? Well I'm going to design school next year(still undecided on which school) and I want to delve into the world architecture and design. An architect/designer who wholesales, flips, and builds passive income!

Check out my business/life plan! If you have some suggestions, please send your thoughts my way! If you wish to donate and pay-it-forward so I may do the same in the future, I would be forever grateful. Or maybe you know the right person to put this in front of that can turn this into a loan... so that we're both winning.

Thanks so much for your time guys!!

Loading replies...