Wholesaler in Virginia

9 Replies

@Naville Arias welcome to BP, make sure to post any questions, comments, concerns you have within the community. Look for ahem...old timers that you can copy/paste their success. I currently wholesale out of your state, but a deal is a deal anywhere!

Hi,

I know this is a bit late to the conversation, but I am looking for wholesalers who work in the Fairfax County. I am looking for fix & flip deals. Please contact me if you have good deals.

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel Geb. I am new to BP and I'm looking for referrals and/or direction on finding investor friendly Closing Agents that handle Wholesaling in Virginia. Specifically, those in Northern VA that handle Assignment Contracts and Double Closings. Any and all advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and I wish everyone luck in their success.

@Daniel Geb

A good place to find agents that may have more experience working with investors is to look on the BP Community Forum for your area and ask investors there for feedback on agents they have worked with previously and had a good experience with.  I did this and received quite a few recommendations from more seasoned investors.

Also, local REIAs often have sponsors who are real estate professionals that they can refer you to including agents, lawyers, contractors, etc. There's a wealth of knowledge there. Wish you well in your investing!

Thanks Nicole for the follow up. Posting by topic on forums was my initial starting point but the responses have been slow. Maybe it's due to the Memorial Day weekend.

REIAs are on my list, as well.

Thanks again, Daniel  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you