• Orlando, FL
Votes |
Investor from Central Florida

David Pupo
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Aug 29 2015, 15:57

Hello Everyone,

My name is David I'm from Orlando,FL and I have decided to actively pursue my interests in the real estate industry. My full time job at the moment is an engineering recruiter for a company called Aerotek. With how much my schedule fluctuates on a day to day basis, I have a hard time balancing out the two. So this is certainly a work in progress. 

The strategy I'm pursuing right now is wholesaling in Orange and Seminole County. Some of the immediate steps I have taken is join the local REIA here in Central Florida to start networking with other professionals. I listen to the podcasts on a daily basis and have read the the Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investing and currently reading Rich Dad Poor Dad . I have also created a business plan for the my wholesaling business. Just for timing reasons I won't go into everything in it but would love to speak with people individually about it. I'm excited to network with investors all across America and learn best practices. Thanks for your time!

Loading replies...