New Entrepreneurs from Indiana

4 Replies

Good Afternoon,

My wife and I are new to real estate and our number one goal is creating legacy to pass on to our children.  We currently have one triplex in central Indiana. It does have positive cash flow but looking back it wasn't as good of a deal as we could have found.  

We are always looking for the new investment properties to expand our portfolio.  My main goal from this site is to find a mentor to help guide my decisions on this new path.  

Here is our obstacle we are both currently in active duty military so we have to hire a property manager for all our investments. 

Thank you for your time,

-Jordan & Amanda

Hello

I have some off market properties in Indiana priced way below market value, costing between $35K - $50K.

Please let me know if you are still looking and i will send you the information. You must be able to close within seven days with cash. 

Jordan,

I am an Indiana investor. I started tax/commissioner sale investing in 2008. In the beginning, I rehabbed myself. This year has been a huge growth year for us, and I am at 81 properties in 7 counties in Indiana.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you