Investor in Cincinnati

8 Replies

Hi Eric,

Welcome. It would be helpful if you expanded on your investment goals and business plan. That way, other investors on BP could know how to be of assistance.

Regards,

Chuck

Welcome sire, good to see you on here! 

Try (1) post a day. Answers to people's questions or share experiences. I'm still trying to form the habit. 

@Chuck Stagliano Thanks for responding so quickly.  The neighborhoods of Cincinnati are very interesting to me and seem to change dynamics very quickly.  What are your thoughts on East Walnut Hills?  The city looks to be doing some investing in that area, but its hard to tell this early.  What neighborhoods do you like?

Eric,

East Walnut Hills is a nice area. My selection of areas depends on the needs of my buyers list. I have no preference. Wholesaling is driven by what buyers want, not what I like. That is an important distinction.

Regards,

Chuck

Hey Erik, welcome to the site. I grew up and live in NKY but am now managing properties in and around Mt. Healthy. I'm slowly learning the different neighborhoods in the area...but I've got a long way to go! Best of luck to you and your future investing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you