SW Florida Multifamily Opportunities

5 Replies

Over the past 15 years as a private investor/owner/property manager, I have successfully invested over 1 million dollars of my own money into multifamily assets.

Along the way, I developed 1 simple rule:

“Don’t try to save a dime today that will cost a dollar tomorrow.”

I use that discipline to uncover and create high value investment opportunities for investors in markets that are currently underserved in SW Florida.

Licensed Florida Realtor

Certified Florida Residential Manager

Licensed Property Maintenance Contractor

Current Affiliations: Cape Coral Association of Realtors

National Association of Realtors

National Apartment Association

Hello Adam,

Great to meet you. I am currently developing new small scale apartment communities in Cape Coral/Ft Myers. Each project is funded through syndication with a small group of investors. Currently have a 10 unit project in permitting in the 33914 zip code.

These small scale communities are targeted to GenX & Baby Boomers as they prefer smaller quieter communities that come with professional management.

Quite a shortage of 2bed/2 bath apts especially in the Cape. Our units are 1,100 sq ft, all hard surface flooring, solid surface counters, S/S energy star rated appliances, in unit W/D, screened lanai, high ceilings, loads of storage all with an contemporary open floor plan.

Had been researching this for  over a year. This is one of those unique opportunities that is the right solution in the right place at the right time. If you would like more info about this, I'll send you one of my marketing books.

How about you? What are you currently involved in?

Welcome to BP and wish you great success.

If see anything you would like to work on that is a little out of price range I have and investor/private money in my reach and would like to work that deal with you if the numbers work in our pro-forma sheet and the cap is were it needs to be.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I love your approach to success.  I will be looking to conduct real estate in Ft. Myers, however, I currently reside in CA.  I will be in the Ft. Myers area shortly.  Is there a way that can reach you.  Thanks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you