Danny in Newburgh NY

8 Replies

Hello ALL,
Just want to expand my horizons. Very interested in joining this site and seeing what I can learn. Have invested in a couple properties and want to invest in many more. Thanks.
Dan

Dan - I'm glad you decided to join us. We're here to help each other out. If we can help you with anything, let us know. Good luck investing, adn we'll see you around.

Like the Head Hancho said. We are all here to scratch each others back. I am new to REI and new to this site. Hope I can help someone from what I have learned from my first couple of deals. I am sure there are other great people here who have more knowledge...

Welcome. Newburgh is pretty cool. I'm stuck up in Rochester NY. How is the market down by you? Where were the properties you were invested in?

There are some good helpful folks here. They should be able to help y ou out.

Yeah its pretty good here prices have went up quite a bit. It is tough to get a decent property making income. The cashflow isnt the greatest but ok and if anyone has bought a house 3 years ago they can make good money. How about up there?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you