From Warner Robins, GA

15 Replies

Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Carl Candiano . There are TONS of people on our site to network with!

Have you set up your keyword alerts yet? Make sure to include at least one in your area.

Browse the site, check out the Podcast and Blog.

Hello fellow Georgia folks! I just wanted to post here in case any of you are doing deals down in South Georgia (Valdosta area). My wife and I are ready to put some money down there and would love to work with some wholesalers or flippers to help us with our next buy and hold! Good luck to all you guys.

Originally posted by @Franky Davis :

Hello fellow Georgia folks! I just wanted to post here in case any of you are doing deals down in South Georgia (Valdosta area). My wife and I are ready to put some money down there and would love to work with some wholesalers or flippers to help us with our next buy and hold! Good luck to all you guys.

What's up guys how are ya? We're based in Atlanta Market but recently expanded into South GA market via deal in Valdosta GA. I sent a colleague request I believe.

Originally posted by @Lee Taylor :

@Douglas Walker I use Baron Gibson at Martin Snow LLP on 3rd St in Macon.

I'm jumping though rings of fire trying to sift through and find a Investor Friendly Real Estate Attorney ACTUALLY doing Wholesale transactions in Lowndes County/Valdosta GA area.

Does Baron Gibson work in Valdosta GA area do you know? 

Getting ready to give them a call. Thanks anyhow.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you