New member from Minnesota!

6 Replies

Hello fellow BigPocketers.

My name is Ryan Johnson. I'm from Champlin, MN. Its a northern suburb of Minneapolis, MN.

Im here to learn about investing in Real Estate, network with like minded folks, and all around just become more informed as a person.

Thanks.

I look forward to meeting you.

Ryan

Welcome Ryan,

I'm originally from Anoka, so I used to know that area pretty well. If you want an education, this is the place. I re-listen to the podcasts and hit the forums quite frequently. Don't be afraid to throw your 2 cents in on the forums. What you know or ask could be just what someone else needs.

Eric

@Ryan Johnson

Hey Ryan, welcome to Bigger Pockets!

May I ask what area of Real Estate you are interested in? From my experience in Land Investment, I have found that Minnesota, with all of its rural land, is a great area to begin investing. I recently just got back from a weekend in Rochester. Beautiful this time of year. 

Anyways, I'm here to help if there is ever anything you need. Best of luck to you Ryan!

-Kyle

@Ryan Johnson Welcome to the site - a lot of great things happening in the Twin Cities right now - a lot of local investors on the site that would be great to connect with. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you