Flipping in Dallas

4 Replies

Hello,

I'm new to the single family flipping and looking for my first property. I have renovated/upgraded many multi family properties in the past (before the crash) and looking to get into flipping single family. The reason I'm perfect for this is the fact that I don't need sub contractors. I have my own little company and can do the work with my small team of professionals, also I build furniture at my shop. This can be of great value since I can build/modify cabinets, storage, furnishings, etc. at cost.

Originally posted by @Bernardus Grinsven :

Hello,

I'm new to the single family flipping and looking for my first property. I have renovated/upgraded many multi family properties in the past (before the crash) and looking to get into flipping single family. The reason I'm perfect for this is the fact that I don't need sub contractors. I have my own little company and can do the work with my small team of professionals, also I build furniture at my shop. This can be of great value since I can build/modify cabinets, storage, furnishings, etc. at cost.

Welcome to BP. I am a real estate agent as well. Let me know when you need someone on your team or a partner. I am interested to learn more about rehabs.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you