7 houses in 2 years

4 Replies

Hi,

Daniel Peavey is name. Bought 7 houses in downturn, within 2 years. Great ROI.

I am licensed electrician, 25 years industrial electrician, family HVAC license, many retrofits I have personally done

Looking to expand into small apartment complex and get more connected to investor network in Atlanta area

Originally from Boston, and eventually want to do some deals in Boston where it is expensive but great equity 

Thanks

Danny Peavey

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

@Daniel Peavey Welcome and congrats! I'm originally from the Boston area as well, and will love to do a deal up there! Check out the search bar at the top of the page!

Hi Nick

Where you from in Boston?  So, your in Florida now??

Any deals down there?  😊

Yeah, Boston expensive, but good equity as you know

Nice meeting you

Peavey

Originally posted by @Joe Fairless :

@Daniel Peaveywelcome to BP and congrats on the 7 purchases during the downturn. Did you buy those with financing or did you do all cash because the lending was so tight? 

Hi Joe,

Nice to meet you.  

First one was 25k, bought cash.  Worked 9 months, all sweat equity, invested about 20k.

Financed the next four, very high ROI, ruthlessly used passive income to pay off two in a few years, then financed two more

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you