Noobie from Fresno, CA

1 Reply

Hello Bigger Pockets!

I'm Kuang Hsiao and I've been interested in REI's since I was in my 20's. It was only recent that I had the opportunity to purchase my first rental property and I've been managing it on my own. Fast forward 7 months, I am very happy with the incredible luck I had in finding the tenants I moved in and I am currently lining up my financial ducks so I may purchase my next REI. I am leaning towards multifamily units, but I am keeping my eyes open to find a house a flip, which ever may come first. So far, I am content in taking it slow, soaking up as much as I can here so I don't make too many mistakes along the way. *Ugh, as I'm proof read this, I realize I sound very stale. In truth, I'm very excited about this new venture of mine. I haven't felt this happy about something since I started college. Brings to mind a saying, If your passionate about your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.*

These forums and podcasts have been very informative, and I find it hard to keep myself from trying to read the forums and listen to the casts at the same time. I thank all the contributors, and of course Josh and Brandon for creating such a wonderful site.

Cheers,

Kuang Hsiao

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you