New to Investment in Missouri

6 Replies

Hello,

I am located in St. Louis and new to real estate investing. My goal is to start off with wholesaling before I start flipping and holding property. Any suggestions and guidance is greatly appreciated. I am not comfortable with what my first steps should be, so any mentoring or coaching is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 

Hey @Alesia Jones  welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

I highly suggest that you take a look at - The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Wholesaling

Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

See you around the site!

Welcome to BP! Wow, two new folks from St. Louis today.......did a wholesale guru go through town up there lately? LOL

Learn to take title in MO. Wholesaling is "facilitating the sale of real estate" so you need a license or you need to take title. Good luck :)

@Vince Mayer

If people are signing up from Than Merrill's seminar, you would think these new investors would be looking to build a buyers list first since that seems to be the guru's advice. Haha!

@Alesia Jones Welcome!  Definitely check out the podcast and use the search in the top right to learn more about wholesaling.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you