Remodeler getting into REI!!

4 Replies

First of all...

Wow, what a GREAT website and community!!!

Seriously, this resource has done more to motivate, educate and convince me that I can do REI than any other resource, PERIOD. I am very excited to be apart of it. Now a little bit about myself...

I'm a remodeler/carpenter by trade and after a 3 month travel expedition around the country I have settled in Pinellas County, FL.  I want more than the 9 to 5 and know that I'm capable of such.  I've done much reading and am excited to start marketing for deals with the intention to rehab the right one.  Wish me luck!

@Nick Hill

Sounds like you got what it takes.... You sound fired up enough to make things happen, and I believe you will. Don't prove me wrong now...

BP has been amazing for my investing! this place is awesome! 

@Nick Hill

Welcome! I agree with you 100% about the site being motivational. As a carpenter for the last 20 years I have remodeled my last house for someone else to make money on! Good luck!

@Nick Hill

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Combine your excitement, skills, and Bigger Pockets. Luck won't be necessary. Luck happens by chance (once or even twice). You are adding more knowledge to your excitement and skills, which will yield you positive results again and again.

Bigger Pockets has various resources such as: ebooks, forums, blogs, webinars, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, colleagues, informative people in many fields of real estate, and more.

We are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you