• Real Estate Investor / Health Care management
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Results Purpose Method

Alejandro Jimenez
  • Real Estate Investor / Health Care management
  • Miami, FL
Posted Sep 23 2015, 12:39

First off, I want to express my infinite gratitude for biggerpockets, this site has completely revolutionized RE investing and has made my investing experience so much easier. I am a young visionary/entrepreneur. My goal in real estate is to achieve financial freedom by creating multiple sources of passive income. I am driven to uplift and inspire people. My purpose here is to spread wisdom and knowledge on the art of fulfillment, science of achievement, influence, and financial freedom. All I know about financial freedom and investing comes from my mentor, Robert kiyosaki. I am infinitely grateful to him and his company for spreading his wisdom, knowledge and education on financial freedom. Thanks to him I shifted my mindset from that of an Employe to a Business owner / Investor. I'm looking forward to expand my mind and enjoying the process of building wealth. My first step is to build a mastermind and a financial power team. I look forward to meeting like minded entrepreneurs and investors and creating wealth. Thank you

Loading replies...