Votes
Barbora Oborna
  • Hoboken, NJ
Votes |
New Investor from Hoboken!

Barbora Oborna
  • Hoboken, NJ
Posted Sep 23 2015, 15:12

...Right now more Investor-to-be but if I believe it, it will happen! Hi everyone! I am a new member from Hoboken, NJ. I've been out of school for only 2 years but already am thinking about not having to work 8-6pm for the man. What better way than to be in real estate and work 24/7 for yourself! I've spent many hours the past couple months listening to @BrandonTurner and @JoshuaDorkin 's awesome BP podcast and educating myself on REI as well as lurking on the forums here at BP.

Well I can proudly say that I'm a lurker no longer! I want to say hi to all the wonderful people who are kind enough to share their experiences and help newbies like me start off on the right foot. While I do still have a bunch of student debt, my plan is to buy a small multifamily property in the Jersey City or Newark area (Since I work in Newark) and live in one while I start collecting rent and growing equity. I hope to learn so much on my journey and in the process also help people by telling my story and the successes and trials I will have on the way.

Get pumped!

Loading replies...