Realtor In Miami, FL

4 Replies

After working corporate for 7 years in NJ/NYC I decided it was time for a career change.  I found myself moving to miami, fl and becoming a first time home owner. The process grew my interest to join the real estate industry and get my license. A year later I am still looking to grow my client base as one of the biggest challenges for me is being a new resident and networking.  More so, I've grown a bigger interest to grown my own investment portfolio through rental properties. My husband and I have been listening to Brandon & Josh's podcasts & webinars to learn all that we can. I've found them very inspiring to hear how people use no or low money down to purchase real estate.  I am still looking to learn this process exactly. Especially how to get multi family properties financed.   I am excited to be a part of the Bigger Pockets Family to connect with like minded individuals and continue to grow & learn!  =)

@Letisia Crespo

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Congratulations on your change of job and location. Continue to put forth effort as well as being open to trying other methods to achieve your goals.

Spend 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days on Bigger Pockets. You will receive an Addict award; along with a habit of learning and retaining real estate information without struggling.

As a reminder Bigger Pockets has various resources such as: ebooks, forums, blogs, webinars, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, colleagues, informative people in many fields of real estate, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups

@James Wise is featured in podcast #127 How To Use A Partnership To Acquire (And Manage) 100 + Units. If you have time listen to it. He's entertaining while being informative.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you