Our real estate brokerage is planning to switch our transaction management system to the dotloop platform. I just read several forums on BiggerPockets between dotloop and DocuSign. It looks like dotloop is the crowd favorite, though several members commented that dotloop was confusing to learn.
Here are my 3 questions.
1. Is dotloop hard for the agents, the brokerage, and/or for the clients to learn?
2. What are the specifics items that make dotloop confusing/hard to learn?
3. What advice can you give to make the transition as easy as possible for the agent, the broker, and the client?
Answers to any or all of the 3 questions above is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
DocuSign is like Apple products. There is no need to switch.
Thanks, @Curt Davis .
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you