New member from Athens, GA

8 Replies

Hello, I'm new to Real Estate investing and I'm ready to get my feet wet. I'm looking to start out, investing in duplexes and growing from there. I'm also looking for someone who is willing to mentor me, with the ins and outs of Real Estate or possibly venturing into a partnership.

Talmadge, 

Congrats on finding and participating on BP. Congrats also on being in one of the hottest markets for deals in Athens GA. Consider coming out to our REA this Monday night (free of charge). 

Welcome to BP @Talmadge Lee  you've certainly came to the right place!

I'd suggest you read The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller, also available via the Audible app. A MUST read in addition to BiggerPocket's podcasts.

Feel free to connect and ask any questions you may have.

Good luck!

Hey @Talmadge Lee

Great to have you here with us!

Just keep networking by sending out those colleague requests and you will find a mentor on whatever it is you're looking to learn. You may even find a potential business partner.

Best of luck to you!

-Kyle

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you