Arizona Dream

6 Replies

I have master degree in Architecture but started Real Estate journey in 2005. I currently hold broker license in AZ. Started to invest in 2007 and I am ready to take it to the next level. My goal is to have 100 cash flowing properties in 10 years :) Looking for mentors, partners and anyone who loves real estate and finding deals!

Originally posted by @Robert Szewczyk :

I have master degree in Architecture but started Real Estate journey in 2005. I currently hold broker license in AZ. Started to invest in 2007 and I am ready to take it to the next level. My goal is to have 100 cash flowing properties in 10 years :) Looking for mentors, partners and anyone who loves real estate and finding deals!

Hey Rob!

I am a new investor (searching for first wholesale deal) and it sounds like we have much in common. At the beginning of the year I had finally started my dream job (or at least I thought it was) working for the best architecture firm in Arizona for high end custom homes. 

I quickly got bored stuck at a computer all day drawing lines and circles in CAD, not being able to use my creative brain like I imagined I would. During this time, I had been accepted to the Master of Arch 3+ program at ASU, but was contemplating if it was really worth the time, effort and $80k+ in student loans. My bachelor is in business entrepreneurship and management.

I decided it wasn't worth it given that being an architect will NEVER pay as much as I want to earn in life so I started lisening/reading anything I could get my hands on about real estate investing. Since, i have begun sending out direct mail and looking for deals on the side until I make enough to quit my job and go full time wholesaling until i have enough money to do some fix & flips and eventually start collecting rental properties. 

Since we have so much in common, I would be very interested in meeting you in person! 

Have a great day!

Billy Bell

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you