Texas

13 Replies

New member marketing for sub 2 deals,  to create passive income, I live right in between San Antonio and Austin TX in a town called New Braunfels.

Hey @Ben Sanchez  welcome, glad to have you on board! If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

Oh - and if you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts."

Glad to have you here Ben!

Welcome! San Antonio and Austin are great! So is New Braunfels, I own a rental there! Keep up the great work. Let me know if you find subject to deals I would love to partner up with you if you ever need a partner.

Gonz

I love New Braunfels, I was there for the 4th of July weekend earlier this year. Took my grandkids to camp and ride the river. If you can come across especially river front or even adjacent property, your summer rentals alone would pay for the property all year. Doesn't even have to have a structure, just land for camp grounds would bring you loads o cash.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you