New Member Introductions
Account Closed
  • Fords, NJ
Votes |
New to BP

Account Closed
  • Fords, NJ
Posted Oct 3 2015, 19:23
Good Evening I'm in central NJ and interested in wholesaling and eventually rehabbing. I'm currently working in property management and am aware of the foreclosures pre foreclosures delinquent accounts. There is a lot of opportunity because I have access to this info before the public does. I'm thinking that I'd need permission to contact the owners of the units. I have so many questions and would like to get involved in an educational Rei group to continue to learnfind a mentor. I'm ambitious motivated and persistent all I need is a little guidance. I've read enough to know I want to get started right away. I'm willing to work with someone and do all the leg work to show me the way on my first deal or two and continue if it's the right fit. I have possible buyers that'd want to flip/invest and I know where to find properties before they hit the mls, sheriff's sale but just want to have everything in order weather it be a packet to present and know exactly what I'm talking about before I pitch it to both sides. Any suggestions on who or where to go?

Loading replies...