new member from Amsterdam

14 Replies

Hey @Michiel Van est  

Welcome to BP.  You willl love it here.

Not often I read of folks from Amsterdem. Juste wondering what REI feels like over there?

Check out the podcasts webinars, and other items at the resources section. There are tonnes to learn here..

Cheers

Welcome @Michiel Van est to Bigger Pockets. I'm from Amsterdam and deal with investment properties and property management. My suggestion is to join a REI association like VastgoedBelang in the Netherlands or FIABCI in case you deal internationally. Yesterday at the "I am not a tourist fair" in the Beurs of Berlage I met several foreigners wanting to invest, buy or rent in Amsterdam. Perhaps join them next time? Good luck with your investments.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Michiel Van est. If you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts about investing in Poland, which seems to be a slightly undeveloped market, compared to say the US, that would be great! Many of us investors are looking for interesting opportunities and many times investments in slightly undeveloped markets, can be very lucrative. What are the challenges & opportunities that you have seen and what types of future do you foresee for this market?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you