Wholesaler From Florida

14 Replies

Hi. I am a wholesaler out of jacksonville fl. I dived into this business head first just as of last week. To explain my drive i took what i have learned so far about wholesaling and finding properties and already began to build me a list of houses. I found out just in my zip code alone its over 8k houses available and I WALKED my area for over an hour a day finding houses on top of other types of searches. When Im serious about.something I DEFINITELY go get it! Bottom line im here to learn...want to learn so lets network! Bless

Hey @Account Closed  welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! You might want to check out the Beginner’s Introduction to Real Estate Investing Course to help you get started.

I highly suggest that you take a look at - The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Wholesaling

Also -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Jacksonville" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

@Brandon Turner Thanks man. I actually been on bigger pockets the beginning of last week before I actually made an account. Have about 7 pages front to back of notes from

The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Wholesaling and listened to a few podcasts already and my favorite one is show 77 so far about negotiating deals. Man this site is incredible and I only wish I knew about this years ago but hey better late than never.

@Aaron Thivierge Hey thanks. I actually tried doing it when I made the account from my phone but couldn't. Got it now though! Would love to chat with you sometime. Before I even begin to talk with investors though I can't be a person with the "deer in the headlights" look lol. Definitely educating myself and researching all I can before I speak. Hope to do business with you one day.

Account Closed Oh yes most definitely have some expectations! I want success and I expect nothing less. I know it takes hard work and dedication and I am definitely no stranger to both! Thank you! Bless

Hey thanks! @Andrew Davis Coming from the entertainment business side of things that's how I worked. In the streets! Just applying that same hustle here. I'm excited about the opportunities that awaits. I appreciate the insight and will definitely reach out.  Bless

@Tion Henley I walk my block and nearby neighborhoods. I work with someone who looks for distressed properties who buys them cash. I stay pretty much in the hood and in my area there are absolute TONS of abandoned properties, boarded houses and such. As im walking I simply write down the address and when I get home I start researching the properties on the city website(Specifically the Appraiser section) and so on. Direct mail is the way to go with what I find because there aren't any phone numbers listed. The city website has the owners info along with whatever current address they are located at.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you