New to you from Nevada

6 Replies

Hi All,

Newbie from Nevada. Not new to Real Estate, but I have been an absentee observer for the past 10 yrs. Looking to find some properties to flip, wholesale, hold and then some. Will travel anywhere for the right deal!

Had a rental portfolio in the past. Gutted and rebuilt my first home from the studs up. Learned many trade skills along the way and know what I'm looking for when evaluating a property. Seeking equal opportunity investors who are looking to make a profit without lifting a finger! Let's make some cash flow! :-)

Welcome back to the world of Real Estate Investing and the many opportunities available to you.You made the first step in connecting on the largest social network specifically for the Real Estate Investing industry.Take the time to explore all the resources available to you.

Networking is how to succeed in this space and as such I wanted to give you an open invitation to feel free to reach out to me at any time.I am located in the Northern Nevada market and doing buy and hold, wholesale and fix and flips…

Best of luck with your Real Estate Investing Career.

@Thomas McGee - Welcome to the BP community and to REI again.

Oh, what a difference ten years make. I am sure you are thinking all kinds of things, based on what you are seeing in the market now, compared to 10 years ago.

I am sure you have a lot of stories to tell and some good ones as well!

You have the knowledge, attitude and an array of tools in your toolbox that can be readily used to propel you back into the REI world quickly.

Ok, now that you have taken your initial step, below are some quick links to get engaged.

However, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.

Thanks for the welcome Larri, Tim, Charlie and also the links Linval and Mark. I'm sure there will be a slight learning curve on how to best use the tools available on the site.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you