Votes
Tim Haag
  • Rathdrum, ID
Votes |
Renewed Newbie - Vancouver, WA

Tim Haag
  • Rathdrum, ID
Posted Oct 10 2015, 14:45

I’m a renewed member of BP.  I signed up a while back, but have just been listening to the older pod casts and hadn’t really had much time or movement to get started in investing.  However, I’m ready to get started now.I’ve waiting long enough, and I’m committed and ready to pull the trigger.

I currently live in the greater Vancouver, WA area, but I’d eventually like to move to the greater Coeur d’ Alene, ID area.  I’m just waiting for a spot to open up for my current job.  In the meantime, I’m ready to start on projects here.

Quick background: I’m currently an insurance property adjuster, (less than a year), I was a project manager for a paving company, and I’m an Air Force Reservist.  We do not own any property yet, other than the home we live in, and we’d like to start with a fix and flip.  I’d love to partner up on my first couple deals, but I’m ok to start out on my own.

In the short time as a property adjuster, I’ve met some good some not so good contractors in the area.  I’ve got a good handle, even if just basic knowledge, on repairs, repair process, and costs.  I’m also in the process of studying online to get my real estate license to help in the process.

I'm interested in meeting people in this area and in the Northern ID / Eastern WA areas. I'd love to find some BP meet ups or REI groups in both areas, and I look forward to making some new connections and getting started on our journey.

Oh, and I have all the BP books – love them and the BP website.

Loading replies...