Real Estate Agent Michigan

7 Replies

I am an agent and investor from the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.  I work with my business partner Christy Zeeff.  My husband is a builder and home inspector.  We have been in real estate for a number of years and are excited to be part of the Bigger Pockets Community.

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Diana Snyder

I hope that our site can help you with all of your real estate investing goals - we've got a ton of real estate investing resources here!

Feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions you might have about BiggerPockets, investing, or using our platform!

Welcome @Diana Snyder !  I've found this site to be a fantastic resource.  I have done business with many people that I first met here, and have gotten excellent references from others.

As a nice bonus, there are a lot of great people on here from Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and the surrounding areas.  It's a common recommendation, but setting your keyword alerts is an excellent way to stay on top of forum posts that are relevant to you.

I am glad to meet you here, and hope to meet you in person soon.  Have a great one!

Brandon

Welcome @Diana Snyder ! I'm an agent (for myself and other investors only) and personal  investor in the greater Kalamazoo area. If I can ever help you with anything in my neck of the woods please let me know.

Best wishes in the fourth quarter! Finish strong!

Nate

Welcome Diana! I'm an investor in the Flint area and also fairly new to the forum. The information here is truly outstanding (and often entertaining)! Best of luck!

Paul Macaulay

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you