We buy houses

3 Replies

Claude - 

Welcome to BP!

I couldn't help noticing that your bio is eight times longer than your second post. 

Now, don't get me wrong - I like brevity as much as the next guy - but sometimes three words are simply the first line of a haiku (ie very beautiful, but needing more). 

Why don't you try fleshing out your idea a little more? You have a great audience here, and here's your chance to sell yourself! Most readers probably want to know where you plan to buy, what type of houses, the condition, any attractive terms you may offer, and so on. 

Spelling counts, as does grammar and style - punch it up a little! You can write like a pirate, for example, or pretend you're Hunter S. Thompson as you pound on your keyboard - just as long as you convey your (entire) point and make it interesting for the reader.

Best of luck, and keep us posted! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you