The FNG from California

4 Replies

Hello All, 

Well first off my name is Ryan, I stumbled upon this site after my curiosity in real estate investing led me on a wild trip through google and various other websites. I am extremely new to the idea of investing as well as the ins and outs. I am not however new to hard work, remodeling my entire house on my own, construction background and currently holding a supervisor job in renewable energy. 

I hope to learn and grow as much as I can through this forum and site. I look forward to interacting and someday posting about the deals I've made and offering advice to those who are in my current position. 

Thanks for all the replies, for the past week or so I have been reading and absorbing as much information as possible. This seems to be a great community I look forward to being a part of. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you