Dallas tx newbie

5 Replies

Hello everyone my name is van I'm from dallas tx im new to real estate market.i have been on bigger pockets educating myself in wholesaling and hold and flip .I'm hoping to connect with some investors in my area and learn a little more.if anyone have some tips and strategies please dont hesitate to share.

Hey how is it going Van! My name is Eric and I'm a newbie real estate investor in the McKinney tx area. Looking to network and Connect with other like minded investors out there in the Dallas/Ft Worth area as well.

Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Van Similine and @Eric Roberson .

My mother used to live in Plano and Frisco, but I don't know much about the Dallas area except it is HUGE. 

A quick search of the site shows several meetups in the Dallas area. 

Richardson/North Dallas

Dallas

North Dallas/Collin County

Contact the first poster in any of these meetups for more information. Also, set up your keyword alerts with at least one for your target investing area so you can keep up with conversations about your market.

Welcome @Van Similine and @Eric Roberson to the Bigger Pockets community.

Please look at the "Learn" tab above for lots of useful information.

There are many local REIAs where you can meet people involved in the local real estate investing markets. I like to attend the meeting of the North Texas Association of Real Estate Investors (www.ntarei.com). There is also a local group of Bigger Pockets members that get together as a Meet Up group. If interested, send me a PM and I will forward the information to you.

Good luck!

Thanks Mindy Jensen and Scott Beck for the resources! I have been studying and learning wholesale real estate for a while and just haven't had the time to really put my all into it. I need to really find my niche and focus on that perfect niche and stick with it. I have joined rei meetings in the past and just looking to jumpstart wholesaling and finding deals!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you