Investor from Mississippi

6 Replies

My brother in law and I just formed a company after buying a couple rentals on our own.  Our goal is to keep increasing our rental property portfolio.  We would like to learn more about flipping and other ways to create cash for our business other than rentals and our day jobs.  We are 26 years old.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!!!! Check out the podcast, you will learn a lot. Use the keyword alert "leverage", to see how others are doing deals while using leverage. Also Jay Scott has a book on flipping houses.

Hi @Kane Childress

I think that you've come to the right place to learn about real estate!

I'd encourage you to reach out to more experienced investors in your area! There is no substitute for being physically present with experienced investors.

I'm always happy to help point you in the right direction for resources or tools on BiggerPockets that can help you with your REI goals!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you