• Developer
  • Medina, WA
Votes |
Not so Newby from Washington State and Tennessee

Kenneth Cameron
  • Developer
  • Medina, WA
Posted Oct 27 2008, 06:59

Thanks for reading this! I am in a good place in my life and am amazed at how lucky I have been. What do you do when your life has fulfilled your every dream? Not to say I have not had challenges that kicked my rear! But I have done every thing I wanted to ever do through hard work and an attitude that I am here to help others and will be a better person for it. The thing I am most proud of in my life is that I was able to start my life over again with nothing at 35 and realize what really mattered – who needs multiple houses and cars! – and work my way to where I needed to be in less than 5 years. I have the assets I need and now am able to help support the 108 families of the people who partner (at Dynamic we have partners not employees) with me for their livelihoods.

A little about my company....Dynamic Hospitality owns, develops and manages Hotel, Inn and Resort properties.

Dynamic has recently branched out into developing mixed-use green properties. All of our new projects include a unique mix of boutique hotels, micro-wineries, theme restaurants and destination spas .

Dynamic has also developed 3 restaurant concepts, PuPuS, Onu Inu and Pomaka'i, for our current and future properties.

Under the Dynamic Hospitality umbrella also operate Joanies - our cosmeticeutical manufacturing and distribution company and Triston Wade & Company - a creative communications firm specializing in outsourced design and production services for advertising agencies worldwide.

In 2009 Corporate Offices will be relocated to Vancouver, Washington and Nashville, Tennessee.

Loading replies...