Overseas Investor

5 Replies

Hi to everyone,

I am overseas investor,looking for Investment Properties in High Yielding area possibly fully managed in Bigger Cities.

I am already owner of properties in New York & other States in US.

Thanks

Hi @Saeed Ahmed Syed

I don't have any deals for you Saeed but I did write a long article on how I did due diligence for my first overseas investment (I'm currently in Korea):

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/6526/blog_post...

It worked out well - I think our SFR is up about 82% in 6 months. It's hard to find deals in that market now but the process for finding them that I outlined turned out to work pretty well.

I also help run a meetup out here in Korea. We focus on helping to educate international investors. We have a website (in my signature) as well as a closed FB Group. The group is fairly active and we cover all types of topics like what markets we're investing in and how to accurately evaluate properties, etc. If you'd like more info, let me know. It's free to join.

Alright..best of luck with your investing! Feel free to reach out anytime. 

Hi @Saeed Ahmed Syed

Are you looking for properties in the U.S.? If it is overseas you are interested in as well, we manage properties for foreign investors in Japan. Our focus is on properties with yield between 6% to 12%, so, not Tokyo and Osaka, but attractive cities, nonetheless, with rental income. As far as management, we represent investors as if they spoke the language fluently. And we handle both the purchase as well as management - rental collection, bill payments, property management related matters, etc.

If I can assist in any way or if you want more information do let me know.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you