Retail Real Estate Broker from Massachusetts

4 Replies

Hey All, I wanted to introduce myself quickly as I am new to BP and would like to start making some connections! I am a retail real estate broker based in Massachusetts. We specialize in landlord, tenant, buyer and seller representation. We focus almost exclusively on retail properties throughout the New England market and beyond. 

I've joined this group to form connections with those of you who may need our brokerage services as you buy or sell property within our market area. I am also interested in learning more about investing in real estate and potentially forming partnerships to buy investment property.

Look forward to connecting.

Welcome Chris, I hope you'll find BP as helpful as I do... I grew up in Bedford, Lexington is a great place to be working out of right now. Enjoy the forums!

Welcome @Chris McMahon

I think you will find that if you throw a rock you'll hit 10 realtors many of which invest.

Regardless this is a great place to learn and network.  You should start with the Ultimate Beginner's Guide, then listen to the BP podcasts. 

Finally, while BP is a good start, in my opinion it is much better to start attending local REIAs and getting face to face with other investors.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you