Investor from Augusta Kansas

3 Replies

Hi my name is Ed Moore I have been active in real estate for the last 10 years. I also hold a Kansas real estate license, however do not use it much for sales mostly to stay on top of the market. I manage and do the work on my properties which I really enjoy. Also I work as an automotive service manager. My goal currently is to pick up 4 properties a year. Single family and multi family is the focus, no commercial at this point. I found the site looking for information on foundation issues as we have just purchased a house with a little movement in the garage.  Would welcome joining an active network.

@Ed Moore Welcome!  I was born in Hutchinson so I feel obligated to say to hi to all the Kansas-ians when I can.  You'll love this site, it has a ton of free resources that can help streamline your business.  See you in the forums!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you