New Investor in Arizona

11 Replies

My name is Seth R Sayer I am young and new to the buisiness. I am also a very hard worker and will learn absolutely everything I possibly can to help me  succeed in this buisiness. I have a decent sized start-up capital of 50k and will soon have a real estate license in az. Looking to network and soak up as much as possible. My dad always said a wise man learns from the mistakes of others, a fool his own. 

Appreciate the welcome from everyone, nice to know the community is active. Looking forward to building many mutually benificial relationships. Are there "words of wisdom" or stories of rookie mistakes you would like to share? Thanks guys.

Welcome to BP. I would start attending your local REI club meetings, networking in your area is key. Finding local investor friendly agents, lenders etc is a critical piece in developing you RE business. Good luck!

Welcome Seth! I am from the Phoenix area and looking forward to obtaining the same goals as you. I have already learned so much from BP and have started attending local REI groups. Maybe our paths will cross soon! Best of luck to you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you